Friday 1 December 2017

Just BeYu




My love for makeup knows no bounds. I could literally spend all day reading about new makeup launches or upcoming trends, or even watching makeup related videos on YouTube! So you can imagine my excitement when I came home to this love box of makeup from BeYu!

The festive collection focuses on makeup trends for the woman who is all about flaunting her individuality for the festive time of the year, with tonnes of glamour!
 Ever since, I’ve been trying out the foundations, so I thought I’ll share my experience on the same with you guys. 









I’ve mentioned my skin problems before, and I'm sorry to say that I’m still going through a pretty bad skin phase, although it has improved a lot from past few days. So my main concern in a foundation is something with really good coverage, without being oily. On using the BeYu foundation, it’s pretty apparent that the coverage is light/medium, which works for most people.  However, if you are looking for a little extra coverage, the foundation is quite buildable, and does not cake up.
When it comes to my skin type, I have normal to oily skin, that sometimes leans more towards oily. So I have a huge concern with foundations and concealers as they make me feel big time oil lover and finally results into acne or pimples. I never faced such a problem with BeYu velvet matte oil free foundation, and it lasted me a good 8 hours or maybe a little more.  Since it is oil free, it is perfect for a festive matte & non greasy look


Along with foundation I also received a lipstick by the name: Spicy Salsa number: 429which is just my day to go colour. A perfect combination of nude and peach. which gives intensive coverage, velvety & creamy texture as it has cocoa butter which adds an elegant finish to my lips.

BeYu is exclusively now available at lifestyle stores. Grab it Now !!

No comments:

Post a Comment