Friday 3 July 2015

CRAFT MEMORIES WITH CRAFT ON


Hey peeps!!

As we all know the beauty of handmade goodies by our near and dear ones have a big overwhelming effect. Even I had a chance to experience it, and felt lucky to have it. 

The love which can be shown through handmade goodies cannot be expressed through readymade market chunks. I personally love them and always collect them...


I still own cute lil gifts given by my fellas in grade 8, and when I look back these tiny bunch of memories it makes my sad day a happy, once again. No matter how many times I keep rolling over them, they still seems as interesting as they were years back, even you can gift your lullabies customised love with goodies from CRAFT ON

What I got in my mail from the store was






My eyes speaks it loud how I felt receiving it. You can visit them at:


https://instagram.com/craft_on/

No comments:

Post a Comment